- Current Prices:$599,000
- Closed Prices:$195,000 to $525,000
- Median Sale Price:$225,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$172
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1985 to 2019
- Sq. Ft.:1,330 to 4,024Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 3 acres
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Quail Hollow Acreage represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Quail Hollow Acreage are about $150,000 – $575,000 and sit on one-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, driveway and 2-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.