- Current Prices:$279,000 to $375,000
- Closed Prices:$140,000 to $380,000
- Median Sale Price:$299,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$165
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1974 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:1,260 to 4,292Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 3 acres
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Quail Hollow Pines are about $125,000 – $445,000 and sit on one-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 2-car garage, garage and 3-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.