- Current Prices:$374,000 to $450,000
- Closed Prices:$337,000 to $562,500
- Median Sale Price:$437,450
- Average $ per sq ft:$190
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1960 to 1977
- Sq. Ft.:1,703 to 3,878Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Quail Hollow represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Quail Hollow are about $350,000 – $565,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.