- Current Prices:$210,000 to $240,000
- Closed Prices:$189,900 to $330,000
- Median Sale Price:$208,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$144
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $150,$148.5 to $168,$290 to $313
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1988 to 2005
- Sq. Ft.:1,198 to 3,638Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Quail Hollow Village are about $115,000 – $240,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 2-car garage and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.