- Current Prices:$220,000
- Closed Prices:$155,000 to $399,900
- Median Sale Price:$182,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$137
- Association Fee Ranges:$150 to $180,$275 to $390
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1988 to 2005
- Sq. Ft.:1,218 to 3,638Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Quail Hollow Village is a neighborhood in Lutz, Florida. Homes in Quail Hollow Village are 1,800 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Quail Hollow Village typically have two spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.