- Current Prices:$230,000
- Closed Prices:$109,000 to $259,950
- Median Sale Price:$158,475
- Average $ per sq ft:$159
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1961 to 1973
- Sq. Ft.:950 to 2,243Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Quail Oaks represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Quail Oaks are about $70,000 – $190,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and one bathroom. The most common types of parking are driveway, other and carport.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.