- Current Prices:$459,000
- Closed Prices:$423,000 to $520,000
- Median Sale Price:$458,250
- Average $ per sq ft:$312
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1990 to 1992
- Sq. Ft.:1,475 to 1,755Sq. Ft.
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Quail Point represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Quail Point are about $315,000 – $540,000 and sit on 3960-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, driveway and 2-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.