- Current Prices:$59,900 to $1,450,000
- Closed Prices:$47,800 to $900,000
- Median Sale Price:$167,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$137
- Association Fee Ranges:$769/mo,$312.67 to $2300
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1974 to 1989
- Sq. Ft.:1,020 to 23,174Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents love the accessibility to the community's private clubhouse.
In terms of home type, Quail Ridge features a handful of condo and single-family options. The homes in Quail Ridge represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Quail Ridge are about $70,000 – $1,500,000 and sit on 2.25-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are lot, carport, driveway and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.