- Current Prices:$675,000
- Closed Prices:$385,000 to $729,000
- Median Sale Price:$555,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$183
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2003 to 2005
- Sq. Ft.:1,484 to 3,790Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2003, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2005. In general, homes in Quail Ridge are about $330,000 – $590,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.