- Current Prices:$699,900
- Closed Prices:$653,000 to $749,000
- Median Sale Price:$717,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$332
- Association Fee Ranges:$110 to $150,$110/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1987 to 1988
- Sq. Ft.:2,112 to 2,550Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Quail Ridge represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Quail Ridge are about $450,000 – $720,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 2-car garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.