- Current Prices:$355,000
- Closed Prices:$319,000 to $410,000
- Median Sale Price:$360,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$449
- Association Fee Ranges:$318 to $348/mo,$0 to $333
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1984 to 1990
- Sq. Ft.:791 to 1,324Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:1 - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Among its luxurious amenities, this community features a great clubhouse.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking attached homes. The homes in Quail Ridge represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Quail Ridge are about $220,000 – $380,000 and sit on 3.5-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.