- Current Prices:$159,000 to $225,000
- Closed Prices:$195,000 to $237,500
- Median Sale Price:$203,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$88
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $50,$0
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1973 to 2005
- Sq. Ft.:1,314 to 5,217Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 1 acres
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Quail Ridge represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Quail Ridge are about $125,000 – $250,000 and sit on 0.75-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.