- Current Prices:$189,000 to $253,000
- Closed Prices:$122,000 to $190,000
- Median Sale Price:$140,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$156
- Association Fee Ranges:$206/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1983 to 1998
- Sq. Ft.:1,116 to 1,800Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. Luxury is found in every corner of this community, and especially in its center, where you'll find its clubhouse.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking manufactured homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Quail Roost are about $35,000 – $125,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is carport.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.