- Current Prices:$207,500
- Closed Prices:$185,000 to $205,000
- Median Sale Price:$194,200
- Average $ per sq ft:$159
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1981 to 1983
- Sq. Ft.:1,260 to 1,305Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
Quail Run Estates is a neighborhood in Euless, Texas. The most common type of home in this community is duplex, and the majority are traditional style, and they were built between 1981 and 1983. Homes in Quail Run Estates are 1,100 square feet on average and typically have two bedrooms and one bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots. The most common types of parking in the community are carport and garage, and homes in Quail Run Estates typically have one space.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.