- Current Prices:$244,900 to $379,900
- Closed Prices:$309,000 to $424,900
- Median Sale Price:$350,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$171
- Association Fee Ranges:$280,$70 to $75/quarter
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1987 to 2002
- Sq. Ft.:1,410 to 3,428Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Quail Run are about $225,000 – $380,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 2-car garage and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.