- Current Prices:$925,000
- Closed Prices:$337,900 to $432,000
- Median Sale Price:$355,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$282
- Association Fee Ranges:$187,$20 to $30,$122 to $665/quarter,$209 to $499/mo,$0
- Type:Single-Family Home
- Age:1987 to 1994
- Sq. Ft.:1,942 to 2,366Sq. Ft.
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
Quail Run is largely a single-family home community. The homes in Quail Run represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Quail Run are about $65,000 – $3,500,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and carport.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.