- Current Prices:$260,000 to $649,900
- Closed Prices:$154,000 to $385,000
- Median Sale Price:$273,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$113
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $415,$375 to $530
- Type:Single-Family Home
- Age:1970 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:1,699 to 6,074Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 6Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Quail Valley El Dorado represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Quail Valley El Dorado are about $150,000 – $395,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.