- Closed Prices:$127,000 to $163,000
- Median Sale Price:$135,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$69
- Association Fee Ranges:$225 to $230,$235 to $250/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1971 to 1973
- Sq. Ft.:1,523 to 2,223Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Quail Valley Townhomes is a neighborhood in Missouri City, Texas. The most common type of home in this community is townhouse, and the majority are traditional style, and they were built between 1973 and 1973. Homes in Quail Valley Townhomes are 1,900 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Quail Valley Townhomes typically have two spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.