- Current Prices:$290,000 to $329,900
- Closed Prices:$250,000 to $545,000
- Median Sale Price:$286,250
- Average $ per sq ft:$186
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1974 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:1,502 to 3,245Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Quailwood represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Quailwood are $265,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 2-car garage and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.