- Current Prices:$440,000
- Closed Prices:$128,500 to $400,000
- Median Sale Price:$184,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$203
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1930 to 1950
- Sq. Ft.:1,314 to 2,168Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
Quantico Town is a neighborhood in Quantico, Virginia. The most common type of home in this community is single-family home, and the majority are bungalow style, and they were built between 1913 and 1954. Homes in Quantico Town are 1,200 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots. The most common type of parking in the community is street, and homes in Quantico Town typically have zero spaces.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.