- Current Prices:$174,000 to $975,000
- Closed Prices:$175,000 to $685,000
- Median Sale Price:$245,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$229
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $2001,$0 to $2892/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1975 to 2003
- Sq. Ft.:1,164 to 4,861Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 3 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. Take advantage of the conveniences of having a luxurious clubhouse steps away from your front door.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Quayside are about $185,000 – $1,795,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.