- Current Prices:$145,000 to $229,900
- Closed Prices:$125,000 to $221,421
- Median Sale Price:$163,100
- Average $ per sq ft:$124
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $142,$0 to $214,$0 to $200/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1978 to 2002
- Sq. Ft.:465 to 2,220Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Queen Anne Village is a neighborhood in Owings Mills, Maryland. The most common type of home in this community is townhouse, and the majority are colonial style, and they were built between 1978 and 1997. Homes in Queen Anne Village are 1,500 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots. The most common types of parking in the community are street and garage, and homes in Queen Anne Village typically have zero spaces.
|GreatSchools Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Ratings|
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.