- Current Prices:$179,900 to $220,000
- Closed Prices:$137,500 to $223,000
- Median Sale Price:$179,950
- Average $ per sq ft:$89
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Single-Family Home
- Age:1956 to 1960
- Sq. Ft.:1,510 to 2,583Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Queens Oaks represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Queens Oaks are about $100,000 – $165,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.