- Current Prices:$374,900 to $497,500
- Closed Prices:$364,000 to $495,000
- Median Sale Price:$471,750
- Average $ per sq ft:$105
- Association Fee Ranges:$240/quarter,$0,$325 to $375,$0 to $650
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2003 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:2,421 to 6,958Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2003, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2006. In general, homes in Quellin are $460,000 and sit on half-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.