- Current Prices:$279,900 to $379,900
- Closed Prices:$229,000 to $331,000
- Median Sale Price:$296,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$157
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$150 to $155/quarter,$580 to $600
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1985 to 2003
- Sq. Ft.:1,245 to 2,490Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Raeburn represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Raeburn are about $230,000 – $325,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.