- Current Prices:$474,500 to $524,900
- Closed Prices:$396,000 to $520,000
- Median Sale Price:$462,250
- Average $ per sq ft:$150
- Association Fee Ranges:$3068,$252/mo,$0,$317 to $767/quarter
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2014 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:2,616 to 4,408Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. Take advantage of the conveniences of having a luxurious clubhouse steps away from your front door.
Raffia Preserve is a neighborhood in Naples, Florida. Homes in Raffia Preserve are 3,400 square feet on average and typically have four bedrooms and three bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Raffia Preserve typically have two spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.