- Current Prices:$135,000 to $325,000
- Closed Prices:$110,000 to $275,000
- Median Sale Price:$184,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$115
- Association Fee Ranges:$0/quarter,$0 to $384/mo,$329 to $492
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1945 to 1989
- Sq. Ft.:953 to 3,138Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:0 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:0 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 1 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. A clubhouse awaits you as one of the luxurious amenities in this community.
The Rainberry Bay community offers a wide variety of housing designs, making it easy for buyers to find their perfect home. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have monthly homeowner association fees ranging from $264 to $1,297, and taxes for the year range from as low as $783 to as high as $5,252. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have quarterly homeowner association fees ranging from $264 to $1,297. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $525 to as high as $2,282. Most residences boast a traditional driveway and garage setup.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.