- Current Prices:$285,000 to $374,900
- Closed Prices:$210,000 to $350,000
- Median Sale Price:$285,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$158
- Association Fee Ranges:$131 to $195,$140 to $193/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1979 to 1990
- Sq. Ft.:1,245 to 2,616Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:less than 1/8 - 1/4 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. Enjoy a private clubhouse available to all residents of the community.
Buyers can find what they're looking for with the wide range of designs in Rainberry Lake. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have monthly homeowner association fees ranging from $131 to $195. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $1,932 to as high as $5,639. The majority of the residences within this community have a traditional driveway and garage setup.
|Great School Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Rating|
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.