- Current Prices:$243,800 to $375,000
- Closed Prices:$210,000 to $355,000
- Median Sale Price:$290,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$168
- Association Fee Ranges:$137 to $195
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1979 to 1990
- Sq. Ft.:1,245 to 2,616Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:less than 1/8 - 1/4 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. A clubhouse awaits you as one of the luxurious amenities in this community.
The style of homes in Rainberry Lake run the gamut, making it easier for any buyer to find what they're looking for. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have monthly homeowner association fees ranging from $137 to $195. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $1,932 to as high as $5,472 in this community. Many of the residences in this community have driveways with garages.
|Great School Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Rating|
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.