- Current Prices:$134,900 to $276,900
- Closed Prices:$82,000 to $607,000
- Median Sale Price:$140,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$135
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$225 to $476/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1969 to 1990
- Sq. Ft.:550 to 3,412Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. As an added amenity, community residents can spend their free time out on the beautiful tennis courts. This desirable neighborhood boasts many beneficial amenities for its residents, including a luxurious community clubhouse. A major benefit for families that move to this community is that there are many great parks and playgrounds nearby.
Raintree is largely a attached home community. The homes in Raintree represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Raintree are about $75,000 – $550,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.