- Current Prices:$175,000 to $705,000
- Closed Prices:$155,000 to $705,305
- Median Sale Price:$391,038
- Average $ per sq ft:$219
- Association Fee Ranges:$189 to $198,$0 to $392/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1969 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:843 to 4,110Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This desirable neighborhood boasts many beneficial amenities for its residents, including a luxurious community clubhouse.
In terms of home type, Raintree features a handful of condo and single-family options. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Raintree are about $75,000 – $780,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, other, none and lot.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.