- Current Prices:$229,900 to $274,900
- Closed Prices:$148,000 to $325,000
- Median Sale Price:$200,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$92
- Association Fee Ranges:$1540,$52 to $211/mo,$144 to $285/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2001 to 2007
- Sq. Ft.:1,465 to 4,360Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This community provides residents and their guests with access to beautiful and well-kept tennis courts. A clubhouse awaits you as one of the luxurious amenities in this community. This community has a variety of beautiful parks and playgrounds within walking distance.
Raintree Village is largely a single-family home community. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2004, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2007. In general, homes in Raintree Village are about $140,000 – $360,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage, and the community mostly features unfinished and finished basements.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.