- Current Prices:$349,790 to $679,900
- Closed Prices:$263,000 to $387,900
- Median Sale Price:$318,440
- Average $ per sq ft:$149
- Association Fee Ranges:$500,$500 to $660
- Type:Single-Family Home
- Age:2014 to 2021
- Sq. Ft.:1,761 to 4,684Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a relatively new community, with construction beginning in 2014 and continuing today. In general, homes in Raleigh Creek are about $275,000 – $545,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.