- Current Prices:$49,950 to $65,000
- Closed Prices:$44,000 to $78,000
- Median Sale Price:$64,900
- Average $ per sq ft:$80
- Association Fee Ranges:$288 to $330/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1974 to 1979
- Sq. Ft.:644 to 919Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 2Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
The building offers many desirable amenities. Residents and their guests can make use of the beautiful tennis courts here.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. This building was constructed in 1974. In general, homes in Raleigh House are about $15,000 – $65,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are carport and lot.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.