- Current Prices:$86,500 to $750,000
- Closed Prices:$85,000 to $487,000
- Median Sale Price:$344,950
- Average $ per sq ft:$160
- Association Fee Ranges:$385/quarter,$0 to $402/mo,$0 to $135
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1974 to 2008
- Sq. Ft.:1,000 to 5,758Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 5+ acres
Among its luxurious amenities, this community features a great clubhouse.
The wide variety of designs in Ramblewood makes it easier for buyers to find their perfect home. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have monthly homeowner association fees ranging from $75 to $385, and taxes for the year range from as low as $2,108 to as high as $14,439. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have quarterly homeowner association fees ranging from $75 to $385. Property taxes for the year can range from $1,134 to $1,843.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.