- Current Prices:$134,900 to $759,000
- Closed Prices:$86,500 to $487,000
- Median Sale Price:$345,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$181
- Association Fee Ranges:$385/quarter,$0 to $402/mo,$0 to $135
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1974 to 2008
- Sq. Ft.:1,000 to 5,758Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
Among its luxurious amenities, this community features a great clubhouse.
Ramblewood is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Ramblewood are about $90,000 – $580,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.