- Current Prices:$80,000 to $160,000
- Closed Prices:$75,000 to $209,000
- Median Sale Price:$105,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$141
- Association Fee Ranges:$208 to $394,$208 to $535/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1974 to 1980
- Sq. Ft.:610 to 1,100Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 2Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:5+ - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. A clubhouse centers as one of this community's great offerings of luxury.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The homes in Ramblewood East represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Ramblewood East are about $35,000 – $120,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and one bathroom. The most common types of parking are other, guest parking, 1 assigned space, 1 space and none.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.