- Current Prices:$449,500 to $509,990
- Closed Prices:$305,000 to $540,000
- Median Sale Price:$390,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$244
- Association Fee Ranges:$4.5,$53 to $58.5/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2012 to 2021
- Sq. Ft.:1,567 to 3,144Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Rancho Cabrillo are about $235,000 – $380,000 and sit on 6881-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.