- Current Prices:$599,000 to $2,195,000
- Closed Prices:$630,000 to $880,000
- Median Sale Price:$775,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$307
- Association Fee Ranges:$98.33/mo,$268 to $295/quarter,$0 to $295
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1969 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:1,734 to 7,576Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:3 - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community members and their guests can make use of the beautiful tennis courts.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Rancho Capistrano are about $595,000 – $1,495,000 and sit on 2.25-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.