- Current Prices:$475,000 to $2,150,000
- Closed Prices:$429,000 to $1,699,000
- Median Sale Price:$759,900
- Average $ per sq ft:$409
- Association Fee Ranges:$215,$98 to $326/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1999 to 2004
- Sq. Ft.:1,044 to 5,050Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 7Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Rancho Carrillo features a handful of single-family and attached options. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2000, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2004. In general, homes in Rancho Carrillo are about $425,000 – $1,800,000 and sit on one-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.