- Current Prices:$649,000 to $1,799,000
- Closed Prices:$410,000 to $2,150,000
- Median Sale Price:$749,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$365
- Association Fee Ranges:$215,$98 to $326/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2000 to 2004
- Sq. Ft.:901 to 4,843Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 6Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Rancho Carrillo features a handful of single-family and attached options. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2000, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2004. In general, homes in Rancho Carrillo are about $425,000 – $1,800,000 and sit on one-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.