- Current Prices:$415,000 to $715,000
- Closed Prices:$415,000 to $748,000
- Median Sale Price:$568,880
- Average $ per sq ft:$322
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $95,$10 to $424/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1987 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:1,217 to 2,963Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
Homes for Sale
Rancho Del Oro is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Rancho Del Oro are about $320,000 – $730,000 and sit on 79.25-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.