- Current Prices:$525,000 to $619,000
- Closed Prices:$452,500 to $845,000
- Median Sale Price:$600,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$411
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $95,$10 to $424/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1984 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:1,217 to 3,054Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
Homes for Sale
Rancho Del Oro is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Rancho Del Oro are about $320,000 – $730,000 and sit on 79.25-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.