- Current Prices:$599,000 to $749,000
- Closed Prices:$408,000 to $780,000
- Median Sale Price:$592,415
- Average $ per sq ft:$215
- Association Fee Ranges:$310 to $340/quarter
- Type:Single-Family Home
- Age:1977 to 1999
- Sq. Ft.:1,756 to 4,488Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:3 - 5+ acres
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Rancho Del Sol are about $370,000 – $730,000 and sit on 4.5-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.