- Current Prices:$789,000 to $1,630,000
- Closed Prices:$505,000 to $1,040,000
- Median Sale Price:$779,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$261
- Association Fee Ranges:$120 to $185/mo,$0 to $155
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1984 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:1,600 to 4,633Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Rancho Etiwanda are about $615,000 – $1,230,000 and sit on 155.5-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.