- Current Prices:$1,099,000 to $3,250,000
- Closed Prices:$910,000 to $1,346,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,220,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$497
- Association Fee Ranges:$250,$30 to $79/mo,$0 to $370.08
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1979 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:1,992 to 6,100Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 7Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. As an added amenity, community residents can spend their free time out on the beautiful tennis courts.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Rancho Grande are about $350,000 – $1,250,000 and sit on half-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.