- Current Prices:$1,150,000
- Closed Prices:$799,999 to $1,710,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,230,440
- Average $ per sq ft:$233
- Association Fee Ranges:$154/mo,$154/quarter,$0 to $154
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1985 to 2000
- Sq. Ft.:3,375 to 8,841Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:4 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 6Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:3 - 3 acres
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Rancho Jamul Estates are about $700,000 – $1,850,000 and sit on 2.5-acre lots with five bedrooms and four bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.