- Current Prices:$429,900 to $539,500
- Closed Prices:$395,000 to $548,800
- Median Sale Price:$471,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$392
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Single-Family Home
- Age:1977 to 1979
- Sq. Ft.:1,232 to 1,619Sq. Ft.
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Rancho Jarana represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Rancho Jarana are about $345,000 – $600,000 and sit on average-sized lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.