- Current Prices:$829,000 to $1,555,000
- Closed Prices:$418,000 to $2,600,000
- Median Sale Price:$845,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$373
- Association Fee Ranges:$775/mo,$480 to $935
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1994 to 2003
- Sq. Ft.:2,027 to 5,331Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 7Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community residents can enjoy the great outdoors with a game of tennis on one of the beautiful courts.
Homes for Sale
Rancho La Quinta Country Club is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Rancho La Quinta Country Club are about $475,000 – $2,595,000 and sit on 7789.25-acre lots with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.