- Current Prices:$344,900 to $759,000
- Closed Prices:$295,000 to $650,000
- Median Sale Price:$379,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$259
- Association Fee Ranges:$400 to $515/mo,$401 to $531
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1969 to 1978
- Sq. Ft.:1,270 to 2,299Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 3 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community members and their guests can make use of the beautiful tennis courts.
Homes for Sale
Rancho Las Palmas is largely a condo community. The homes in Rancho Las Palmas represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Rancho Las Palmas are about $250,000 – $600,000 and sit on 1977.75-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, driveway and street.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.