- Current Prices:$1,689,000 to $2,299,000
- Closed Prices:$1,339,000 to $2,175,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,750,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$389
- Association Fee Ranges:$279 to $300,$279 to $300/mo
- Type:Single-Family Home
- Age:2005 to 2008
- Sq. Ft.:4,097 to 6,000Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:4 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:4 to 6Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2005, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2007. In general, homes in Rancho Madrina are about $1,230,000 – $2,250,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with five bedrooms and five bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.