- Current Prices:$1,200,000
- Closed Prices:$725,000 to $2,220,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,310,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$728
- Association Fee Ranges:$4.16 to $8.33
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1956 to 2008
- Sq. Ft.:1,649 to 4,525Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Rancho Marizona are about $470,000 – $2,100,000 and sit on 21966.5-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and carport.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.