- Current Prices:$419,000 to $595,000
- Closed Prices:$348,000 to $560,000
- Median Sale Price:$439,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$214
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $600
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1985 to 1999
- Sq. Ft.:1,724 to 3,516Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Rancho Mirage Country Club features a handful of condo, single-family and attached options. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Rancho Mirage Country Club are about $350,000 – $775,000 and sit on 2931.75-acre lots with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.