- Current Prices:$399,000
- Closed Prices:$322,000 to $429,000
- Median Sale Price:$385,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$172
- Association Fee Ranges:$400/mo,$622 to $671
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1980 to 1981
- Sq. Ft.:1,899 to 2,320Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
Rancho Mirage Racquet Club is largely a condo community. The homes in Rancho Mirage Racquet Club represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Rancho Mirage Racquet Club are about $240,000 – $400,000 and sit on 3814.25-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, driveway and street.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.