- Current Prices:$439,900
- Closed Prices:$67,000 to $700,000
- Median Sale Price:$388,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$374
- Association Fee Ranges:$70 to $373/mo,$0 to $220
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1942 to 2005
- Sq. Ft.:772 to 2,935Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 3 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Rancho Mission features a handful of single-family and attached options. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Rancho Mission are about $165,000 – $650,000 and sit on 0.75-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, driveway and street.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.